Hello Tim,

This is an elusive, rare bug that has come up just a few times in the past. We will work with you about this on the bug report thread submitted about the same issue on the private galaxy-bugs mailing list (dated 3/2).

We do appreciate your sending in the example. It is difficult to reproduce and the new example is very helpful. We have had one other example (so far) from another user recently and will be getting back to you both as soon as possible.

Thanks!

Jen
Galaxy team