I am a PSU student at the College of Medicine.  I have minimal bioinformatics
and computer programing background.  I was introduced to galaxy during
televisied genomics course.  I believe I am using galaxy on the cloud.

I am trying to display ChIP-CHIP data on UCSC.  I have downloaded the gff file
(attached; NCBI/GEO # GSM413116) and uploaded it into galaxy (using get data;
upload file).  The initial publication converted gff file to wig file for
upload into UCSC.  I could not find this function in Galaxy so I tried
converting to bed file instead (convert formats; gff-to-bed).  When I do this
and upload into UCSC I do not get the peak hight (score difference) at each
site (column 6 of gff file; score--which appears to convert to all 0s in bed
file), only the locations are annotated but not the score.  Is there something
I am doing wrong in the conversion to a bed file or alternatively is there a
way to convert the intial gff file into a wig file?  Any help would be greatly
appreciated!

Thanks,

Lindsay Horvath