Hi Dan -

I agree this tutorial is very helpful.  In running through this exercise
recently, however, I noticed a few very small things that could help improve
this already excellent tutorial for new users:

1) you may want to explicitly tell people to create an account first if they
haven't so they can do the workflow parts without having to create and account
in midstream.

2) change "reads have been reduced to those mapping to chr9" to "reads have
been reduced to those mapping to chr19" --> fix typo

3) change "Click the 'import this dataset' button above to add this dataset" to
""Click the green circle with a + to the right of 'import this dataset' button
above to add this dataset"  --> make the location of the import button more
explicit

4) change "to your analysis history to being the analysis" to "to your analysis
history to begin the analysis" --> fix typo

5) change "You will need to change the reference genome build you are mapping
against to "mm9"" to You will need to change the reference genome build you are
mapping against to "Mouse (Mus musculus): mm9 Full"  --> make instructions
about which version of mm9 to use more explicit

6) change "Select your previous CTCF dataset for ChIP-seq tag file" to "Set
your tag size to the same value as before and select your previous CTCF
dataset" --> add reminder to set tag size again

Best regards,
Casey