Hello,

I'm working on a local instance of Galaxy-dist and I just
updated it. Right after the update I tried to run the
cleanup scripts. Unfortunately what I'm getting is the
following error:

# sh delete_datasets.sh -d 0 -r
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "./scripts/cleanup_datasets/cleanup_datasets.py",
line 524, in <module>
    if __name__ == "__main__": main()
  File "./scripts/cleanup_datasets/cleanup_datasets.py",
line 101, in main
    app = CleanupDatasetsApplication( config )
  File "./scripts/cleanup_datasets/cleanup_datasets.py",
line 512, in __init__
    self.model = galaxy.model.mapping.init(
config.file_path, config.database_connection,
engine_options={}, create_tables=False,
object_store=self.object_store )
  File
"/illumina/Galaxy/galaxy-dist/lib/galaxy/model/mapping.py",
line 1818, in init
    load_egg_for_url( url )
  File
"/illumina/Galaxy/galaxy-dist/lib/galaxy/model/mapping.py",
line 1798, in load_egg_for_url
    dialect = guess_dialect_for_url( url )
  File
"/illumina/Galaxy/galaxy-dist/lib/galaxy/model/mapping.py",
line 1794, in guess_dialect_for_url
    return (url.split(':', 1))[0]
AttributeError: 'bool' object has no attribute 'split'

The same error occurs if I try to run other cleanup
scripts, such as the delete_datasets or purge_datasets.

Any idea to solve this issue?

Best regards,
Rocco