Hi guys,

After launching Cloudman on the Initial Cluster Configuration dialog I
selected the "Share-an-Instance Cluster" option and put in this share
string:
cm-31bf91279e41769ff78af22c1a276ece/shared/2012-01-12--18-03

But after that I see this message in the log:

12:52:19 - Problem copying shared cluster configuration files. Cannot
continue with shared cluster initialization.

And nothing else happens after that.  The "applications" status stays
yellow, and disk status says "0/0".

Here is some more information about the run:

That sharestring is from a share I made in January.  It worked when I
last tested it in January.
I launched via the BioCloudCentral wep app.

Other run information:
Instance ID     i-8523cee2
Image ID (AMI)  ami-500cd139
Security group  CloudMan
Key pair        cloudman_key_pair
Placement (zone)        us-east-1b

Let me know what other information would be helpful.

Thanks,

Greg