Hi,

I would like folders created by Galaxy under the location defined by the "file_path" parameter (which defaults to database/files) to be created with permissions 775 instead of 755. Is this possible?

The reason for me asking this question is that I have developed an external tool (running under Tomcat) for feeding Galaxy libraries. And my tomcat user needs to be allowed to write to the mentioned folders.

Any ideas?

G.