Dear Galaxy and Admin Staff:

I was informed by a few peope that the Galaxy workshop in Chicago is reay geared to Bioinformatic people that know how to write code. Not necessiy for general core ab staff that has data analysis needs from time to time.

Can anyone shed some light on the subject please

Scott Tighe

--
Core Laboratory Research Staff
DNA and Microarray Core Facility

Quoting Louise-Amélie Schmitt <louise-amelie.schm...@embl.de>:

Hello,

I want to write an article on Galaxy on our bioinformatics blog ( http://bioinfo-fr.net/), so I would like to know what materials I can use and under which conditions. What is the licence of the pictures (logo etc.)? Can I use them?

Is there anything particular you want me to mention?

Thanks,
L-A