Dear all,

I didn't use Galaxy for some weeks now. When I tried to edit some of
my workflows today I received an error message "Server error" instead.
Is there any problem with the workflow editor or to edit big workflows
(>40 steps) recently ? It seems that I can only edit workflows with a
limited number of steps.

Thanks a lot,

Sandrine