Hi Sandrine,

Would you have time to share one of these workflows that produces a Server error, so that we can examine your exact case and determine the root cause of the problems? To do this, on the "Your workflows" page, use the pull-down menu to select "Share or Publish", generate a share link, and email that back to me directly (not to the entire list). Also sending the exact steps that you know will produce a server error would be appreciated.

Thank you for reporting the issue and I will watch for your reply,