Hi Jennifer,

This is a subject I'm interested in. I wonder if you could share a
workflow to estimate percentage of reads mapping to for example
exomes(I can get the coordinates for a GFF dataset). I have a mapping
result for RNA-seq data and by looking in the browser, it seems to
also have a lot of reads mapping outside of exomes, but I would like
to put numbers on it.

Thanks,
Carlos
P.D. I'm trying now to get GATK's 'Depth of Coverage' to work, but I'm
having some issues with it. Is there any other options in Galaxy?