Dear all,
            I'm trying to clip adapter sequences off the ends of my
sequencing reads.  I tested the tool by purposefully adding parts of the
adapter sequence or the full adapter sequence to the 3' end.  The tools is
amazing in detecting these sequences.  However, I encountered some
problems.  On top of detecting my adapter sequence I found that unrelated
sequences are sometimes trimmed off at the 3' end.  For example the
sequence "TATCCACGTGCTC" was trimmed off even though it does not match the
adapter sequence GATCCTCGGCCGCGACC at all.  Is there a way to increase the
fidelity of the tool?  Any comments will be appreciated!  Thank you!

Best Regards,
Jose