I've run FastQC successfully on several different files, but I can not download
them or view them.  In either. case I receive the following message in my
browser (Firefox):
Server Error
An error occurred. See the error logs for more information. (Turn debug on to
display exception reports here)

If I go into a history and try to view other FastQC reports that I have viewed
before, I get the same error. So I don't think this is a data format or tools
issue.

I searched the archives, and the server error message has been reported before,
and was fixed but no details were given.

Thanks for your help.

Wade