Hi Michael,

I wanted to reply to this older thread, too.

(For those wondering how CLiP-Seq works, I found http://starbase.sysu.edu.cn very helpful).

Galaxy does not have any CLiP-Seq specific tools at present, but many of Galaxy's tools would be applicable to any bioinfomatic's workflow.

If necessary specialized tools for this particular analysis were added to the Tool Shed (http://toolshed.g2.bx.psu.edu, I didn't see any, yet), these could be added into a local or cloud instance and incorporated right away.

Other galaxy-users are still welcome to add to this thread!