I am having trouble finding information on the MegaBLAST output
columns. What is each column for? I can't seem to figure this out by
comparing info in the columns to NCBI directly because the GI#'s don't
match with the correct entry on NCBI. I've seen that others have
posted about that problem, so I'm also waiting on details on that
question, but for now, I'd just like to know what to make of the
output...
best,
Sarah