Hi,
Can anyone shed light on what the "use sequence" parameter (Y/N) in
Cuffmerge is doing? The Cuffflinks manual says:

-s/--ref-sequence <seq_dir>/<seq_fasta> This argument should point to the
genomic DNA sequences for the reference.

When "no" is chosen for the "use sequence" option I still get genomic
coordinates for each entry. Also, when "no" is chosen, I get less entries
than when "yes" is chosen.

Have a great day.

Cheers,
Mo Heydarian