Hello Teresita,

Yes, the tool is at the public server under "NGS: SAM Tools -> rmdup remove PCR duplicates". Instructions for use are in the tool form under "What it does".

An uploaded BAM file (only upload the .bam, not the index .bam.bai, Galaxy creates that new) will appear on the "Get Data -> Upload File" tool form, in section "Files uploaded via FTP:". From there, check the file(s) and move into a history. Exact instructions, including a screencast, are in the Galaxy wiki: http://wiki.g2.bx.psu.edu/FTPUpload

Your FTP client (unix or desktop) will provide information about the status of a transfer. There is a 50G size limit on individual files. Files loaded successfully need to be moved from the "Upload File" transfer area to a history within 3 days (after that they are purged).

Hopefully this helps, but please provide more details if you are still having problems,