I have similar problems. My tophat job was sent 6 hours ago. Now the job is
still waiting to be run.
Jiwen

Hi,
My cufflinks jobs sat in the queued state for 12+ hours so I restarted them
this morning. They've been in the queued state now for about 2-3 hours. Any
idea why?

Here's a link to my history:

https://main.g2.bx.psu.edu/u/sheenams/h/clone-of-s1jaf13mir-active-items-only

Thanks