Hi-

I'm having trouble getting bwa to run on the main server. It seems stuck in the
"waiting to run" state. I have tried changing the assembly to align to, and
have tried re-running a previous workflow that ran fine a couple weeks ago. I
even tried running bowtie, and that seems stuck. Is something wrong with the
NGS server? Other NGS jobs (FastQC, filters, grooomer) seem to be fine.

Thanks,
Terry