Hello, I am using the subtract (whole dataset) tool.  I converted my fastq
file to tabular with 2 columns:  1. Identifier and 2. sequence.  I then
"selected (a few) lines that match an expression" from this initial tabular
file and am trying to get a final dataset that is devoid of reads with the
few selected lines - thus I subtract the dataset of selected lines from the
initial dataset.  This tool works with I am performing the workflow on a
relatively small file (1/50 the size of a whole sequencing experiment) but
repeatly fails when I input the full fastq file.  Any idea why this is so?

Jose