Hi Jen,

Thanks a lot for your reply. But I think you misuderstood my question. I will
reformulate it given examples.

I have initially (because I am doing just preliminary analysis) 70 blat hits
corresponding to different coordinates in the pig genome.
What I would like to have is the flanking region in both direction between
these blat hits. I am not working with gene (or introns and exons).

For example:

Imagine that this symbol ########## corrsponds to my blat hit
and this symbol -------------------- corresponds to flanking regions

I have initially ##########
and I would like to obtain  -------------------- ########## --------------------

In numbers:

I have: chr146496908464969603

I would like to have chr146496208464976603
(This will correspont to the first coorditane minus 7000 and the last
coordinate plus 7000)

What I got using "Get Flanks" and using the parameters
"Region:" Whole feature
"Location of the flanking region/s:" Both
"Offset" 0
"Length of the flanking region(s):" 7000

chr14 64962084 64969084
chr14 64969603 64976603

Is there a way of merging the above coorditates to come with what I need?

Thanks a lot for your help,

All the best,
Fabricia.