Hello,

As we are trying to plan for next years GMOD meeting, we would like to
decide between two venues as soon as possible. To help us decide,
we've put together a simple survey. We are asking your help in
deciding between:

    * San Diego, California in January before or after the Plant and
Animal Genomes meeting
    * Cambridge, England in April before or after the International
Society of Biocurators meeting.

Each option has its upsides: the Plant and Animal Genomes is a large
meeting attended by several members of the GMOD community, so it would
likely have a fairly high attendance. On the other hand, having a
meeting in Cambridge would make it easier for European members of the
GMOD community to attend. Please share your thoughts with us and take
this survey.

  http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/CPC25P5

Thanks,
Scott