Hi Galaxy users,

I tried to install cutadapt for sequence trimming on a local Galaxy
instance. I successfully installed Galaxy as an administrator. However,
when Galaxy starts, I don't see the administrator option in the top menu
bar with the "Analyze Data, Workflow, Shared Data, Visualization, Help, and
User". It looks like the only way I can install cutadapt is with an
administrator option. Any suggestion how I can include the administrator
option in the menu?

Thanks for your help.

Tilahun