I have put up an instance of galaxy on the cloud and as a simple test am trying
to retrieve hg19 sequences corresponding to a bed file using the Extract
Genomic DNA tool. hg19 is supposed to be a "loaded, system installed build" yet
I get an error message stating that "No sequences are available for hg19". A
similar thing occurred with an mm9 request. What is being done wrong?
Tom

Thomas Randall, PhD
Bioinformatics Scientist, Contractor
Integrative Bioinformatics
National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences
P.O. Box 12233, Research Triangle Park, NC 27709
randall...@niehs.nih.gov<mailto:randall...@niehs.nih.gov>
919-541-2271