Zeeshan, AFAIK the only settings you can set regarding this are in
universe_wsgi.ini through the directives:

# Allow unregistered users to create new accounts (otherwise, they will have to
# be created by an admin).
allow_user_creation = True

# Email administrators when a new user account is created
# You also need to have smtp_server set for this to work.
new_user_email_admin = False

I have not seen a moderation system in place, but maybe you can use PDC's Plone
forms for this moderation ?

Hope that helps !
Roman