Hello Yanming,

Prior mailing list Q/A archive searching:
http://wiki.g2.bx.psu.edu/Mailing%20Lists#Searching

Wiki resources:
http://wiki.g2.bx.psu.edu/Learn
http://wiki.g2.bx.psu.edu/FrontPage

On 6/1/12 12:38 PM, Yang, Yanming wrote:
Hi Jennifer,

Is there an archive for questions-answers or problems-solutions back-forth
emails for Galaxy, so that when I have problems/issues I can search the archive
(database) first to see if they were encountered and already fixed? If there
is, would you please show me the link?

Thanks!

Yanming

Yanming Yang, Ph.D.
Translational Sciences Lab
Florida State University, College of Medicine
1115 W Call Street, MSR 1350-M
Tallahassee, FL 32306
Office: 850-645-0019