Dear Galaxy team,

I'm using Galaxy Main to run paired-end RNAseq data. I'm a new user and I'm in
trouble.

I have a total of four set of data to compare: 2 negative controls and two
samples.

I uploaded already three complete histories (as fastq files) which were around
70 Gb each  (MBO11, MBO12 and MBO13). I need to upload the last history (MBO14)
but unfortunately I just started and apparently I cannot go further 'cause I've
used already 100% of my space.

Could you suggest please me a way to go on?

My login is edoa...@igbmc.fr. Let me know if you would need my password to
check my account.

Thanks a lot for your support.

Monica