Hi Rich,

You could do this or you could switch to this version of the human genome (is in all of Galaxy's tools, but will not be useable at UCSC):

Human (Homo sapiens) (b37): hg_g1k_v37

On 6/6/12 7:30 AM, Richard Linchangco wrote:
Dear Jen,

Thanks again!

Does this mean I should upload a "Custom Reference Genome"?
I have downloaded the genome specified by GATK for hg19. All I must do
is upload to ftp, map it again, and then it should let me use it later
on for "Counting Covariates" and the such?

Sincerely,
Rich