Hi,

I have a personal galaxy instance with the runner as SGE. I am able to
successfully submit jobs, and the output folder is created at $file_path. But I
see that the SGE job log files ie., stdout and stderr - <job-name>.o and
<job-name>.e are being removed in the cleanup function in sge.py. Is this
right? Is galaxy capturing the jobs stdout and stderr some where else?

Also when I click on the link “Tool Standard Output” from galaxy web interface,
it returns empty. Is there a setting that I should have to view jobs stdout,
stderr from the web interface?

Thanks,
Poornima.