Yes, Galaxy stores the stdout and stderr in the database
once the job is complete. The .o and .e files are automatically
removed once this is complete.

You should be able to click on the tool panel's (the panel
on the righthand side) info button for each tool, which is
what it appears you are doing. There shouldn't be anything
that you have to set to see the stdout and stderr. Are you
able to see output for other tools?

-Scott