Dear All

I am analysing bacterial RNA seq (illumina). as my reference genome is not in
galaxy. so i need to downlaoded the reference genome from  NCBI and upload to
my history

Should i use reference genome with  gene features or  single  fasta file with
out any annotation information. even after download should i need to modify or
it should be used as it is.

Thanks in advance
Ateeq