Hello,

I have been unable to get a solid FTP connection to main.g2.bx.psu.edu for ~24hrs. Two things have occurred: 1) I get the error "530 Sorry, the maximum number of clients (3) for this user are already connected" or 2) when finally connected, some files fail during transfer with 'incorrect password' while others continue uploading and eventually the entire connection is lost where attempts to reconnect give the 530 error in situation 1. To troubleshoot, I have tried all suggestions through FileZilla and Cyberduck, essentially limiting number of connections and disabling all before connecting, to no avail. It seems likely that this might be a server issue.

Any insight is appreciated.