Hello ,

Are you still having trouble with FTP to main? If so, please try loading data with just a single FTP connection.

When using FTP to upload files, multiple files can be uploaded through any individual FTP session between your desktop and Galaxy main. If the connections does break (and there are partially transferred files), reestablish the connection with that same FTP tool window ( FileZilla or Cyberduck ) and resume the upload.

http://wiki.g2.bx.psu.edu/FTPUpload

Hopefully this problem has been resolved or this helps,