Dear all,

        Has any one encounter this situation that the public galaxy server

sent back this message as I tried to log in my account,

"This account has been marked deleted, contact your Galaxy administrator to
restore the account."

How can I deal with this problem? I thought it was possible that I had run
more than 8 jobs concurrently,

so the server automatically deleted my account. How do I revive my account,
and any one know what

is the galaxy administrator's  email?

I thanks a lot in advance.

Pathomida