Hello Robby,

It sounds like you are using the Galaxy instance run by the Huttenhower Lab at Harvard? At this link?
http://huttenhower.org/galaxy/

If so, then at the bottom of the home page is a link you can use to contact the lab members about issues with the instance. (They probably have the default "bug report" email turned off as a preference).

Hopefully this puts you in contact with the right folks who can help.