Hi,

I am using Python 2.7. I am running with an hg checked out, up to date
version of "https://bitbucket.org/galaxy/galaxy-dist/";.

I am very new to Galaxy. I have an instance setup *and running* locally. I
am able to perform routine actions such as uploading files, processing with
Picard, and aligning with BWA. I have been able to make the jobs execute
out our SGE cluster.

In order to better utilize my cluster, I attempted to enable parallelism of
the tasks that support it (such as BWA) by configuring the *
universe_wsgi.ini* file with the parameter

   use_tasked_jobs = True

When I do this and attempt execute a BWA alignment on a 4.1Gb fastq file, I
am given the error

Result 256 from mv
/pbtech_mounts/fclab_store006/gobyweb_dat/galaxy-python/database/job_working_directory/000/21/task_1/dataset_21.dat
/pbtech_mounts/fclab_store006/gobyweb_dat/galaxy-python/database/files/000/dataset_21.dat
/pbtech_mounts/fclab_store006/gobyweb_dat/galaxy-python/database/job_working_directory/000/21/task_0:
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "./scripts/extract_dataset_part.py", line 25, in ?
    import galaxy.model.mapping #need to load this before we unpickle, in
order to setup properties assigned by the mappers
  File
"/pbtech_mounts/fclab_store006/gobyweb_dat/galaxy-python/lib/galaxy/model/__init__.py",
line 13, in ?
    import galaxy.datatypes.registry
  File
"/pbtech_mounts/fclab_store006/gobyweb_dat/galaxy-python/lib/galaxy/datatypes/registry.py",
line 146
    finally:
          ^
SyntaxError: invalid syntax
The alignment failed.

If you need the complete error message, contact me and I can supply you
with it. It's too large to paste in-line and attachments aren't allowed.

Is there more I need to do to enable parallel jobs (splitting of input,
align, then merge)?

Kevin