Hello Di,

The good way to load data in a local instance is through the Data Library function:
http://wiki.g2.bx.psu.edu/Admin/Data%20Libraries
http://wiki.g2.bx.psu.edu/Admin/Data%20Libraries/Uploading%20Library%20Files

Take care,

On 7/23/12 4:55 PM, Di Nguyen wrote:
Dear all,

I am having a problem uploading my RNA-seq files into my local instance.
What would be the easiest way to set this up? I already setup libraries
under Admin but cannot upload file directly, perhaps due to the size
limit of the browser.

1.FTP? Please give me a step by step instruction. I got no problem
setting up Fizilla against Main Galaxy. I looked at the wiki page but
not quite clear on what to do

2.Direct upload from local file path (limit by the size of the file <<
2Gb, which is not practical?

My utmost appreciation,

Di Nguyen
U of Washington, Seattle, WA