Hello Mengmeng,

I apologize for misunderstanding your original question. The problem is loading a dataset already in the history into the "Custom Builds" group. Either through the "User -> Custom Builds" or "Visualization -> Add Custom Build" link.

First, double check your fasta dataset against the custom genome criteria:
http://wiki.g2.bx.psu.edu/Support#Custom_reference_genome
http://wiki.g2.bx.psu.edu/Learn/CustomGenomes

Correct if necessary (troubleshooting help is also on wiki) and restart. If you are using one of the len file options, double check format against the file descriptions on the Custom Builds form itself.

If you are still stuck, please share a copy of your history. Do this directly using "Options -> Share or Publish", add me as a share user "j...@bx.psu.edu", and email back when ready.