Hello Vijay,

When the public Main Galaxy server is busy, jobs will be in a grey "waiting to run" state while they are in the queue waiting to run. How long this takes can vary. Allowing the job to stay in this state (not deleting/restarting) is the best option to preserve your place in line. The size of any particular job does not place it in the queue ordering - only the time that it was initiated.

I can see that your earlier jobs completed and that a new set from today have been queued. The RNA-seq tools are among the most popular as well as the most resource intensive and the public server is usually busy with this job type. We have processes in place to ensure fair access. Leaving your jobs in the queue is still the best option if you wish to run them on Main, but if your work is urgent, Local or Cloud instances are alternatives.

CloudMan http://usegalaxy.org/cloud
Local (for others following thread) http://getgalaxy.org