I posted this question in Dev- list so re-posting to correct list with some
additional information.
I have paired end  sequencing files on which I would like to call SNPs
compared to databases well check sequence variation among samples. I dont
have access to any local galaxy instance. My question are-
1. Is there a way that I can upload these large files to galaxy and analyze
them then delete?
2. Is there a work flow to call SNPs and analyze and annotate SNPS in
Galaxy, If some one know about a work flow summarized  by some one in
addition to  Galaxy list that will be bonus.

Thanks

Kanwar