Hello,
I've just set up my own instance of Galaxy running in AWS and had a security
question that I couldn't find an answer to on the wiki.
I'd like to prevent people from hitting my public Amazon IP and using Galaxy.
Is there a way to prevent anonymous users from accessing any part of Galaxy
except a login prompt and have user registration be invite-only (or perhaps
turn it off completely once a handful of accounts have been created)?
Thanks,
-Joel