Hello Yan,

These files are technically under the size allowed through browser uploaded, however since you are experiencing issues, I would suggested switching to FTP. Instructions are in this wiki:
http://wiki.g2.bx.psu.edu/FTPUpload

This will allow you to track progress, restart an interrupted load (network connection issue), and confirm the complete, successful transfer of your data.