Dear Sir or Madam,

My recent jobs submiteed to the Galaxy server mapping short reads using the LastZ tool do not start processing. They remain grey after I hit execute and remain indefinitely in the queue even while I am able to start additional jobs subsequently. Do you have any idea what is going on here? I used LastZ before and it worked fine.

Many thanks,

John

--
John R. Clayton, PhD