Hi everyone:

I have a question about local Galaxy setup process.
Following the introduction in galaxy wiki, to access galaxy over the local
network,
I changed the host setting in the universe_wsgi.ini file from
host= 127.0.0.1
host= 0.0.0.0
.

Then, we restarted Galaxy and got the messages as
serving on 0.0.0.0:8080 view at http://127.0.0.1:8080
.

It can successfully view on the Galaxy server desktop.
But this setting, we could not access galaxy from web browser on any other
PC.
I also challenged to modify host setting as
host= 176.22.35.10 (example of fixed local ip address)
.

Then, we restarted Galaxy and got messages as,
serving on 176.22.35.10:8080
.

But this setting, we could not access galaxy from web browser on any other
PC.
Could you suggest me the other setting of galaxy or linux environment
(httpd.conf??)?
Our environment is CentOS 6.2, Galaxy, python2.6.
And I think our network environment is ok, because the other Apatche HTTP
servers are fine.

Thanks

Suimye