hi

I still keep having the same upload issues. The upload keeps getting
interrupted. The error message I keep getting is below:

ftp> put Sample_Index_08.R1.fastq
200 PORT command successful
150 Opening BINARY mode data connection for Sample_Index_08.R1.fastq
421 Service not available, remote server has closed connection

I tried to login now, it gave the following error. I am not sure what it
means, I am trying to connect from one location as I have been doing during
the past few days, and this is the first time I see this errror.

530 Sorry, the maximum number of clients (3) for this user are already
connected.
ftp: Login failed.
421 Service not available, remote server has closed connection

Thanks,f
atih