The "Select a reference genome" popup in the NGS mapping section is empty
for TMAP for Ion Torrent tool (version 0.0.19) on the Galaxy Web Portal (I
am using Galaxy Test, since I only have Ion Torrent data, and the TMAP
tool is only on Galaxy Test). How can I populate it?

Thank you very much in advance for any help you can provide!

Cathy

Catherine I. DUMUR, Ph.D.
Associate Professor of the Department of Pathology
Director of Molecular Morphology Genomics
Associate Director of the Molecular Diagnostics Laboratory
Co-Director of the Tissue and Data Acquisition and Analysis Core (TDAAC)
Virginia Commonwealth University
Phone: (804) 828-9564
Fax: (804) 827-4738
NOTE: The information contained in this message may be privileged and
confidential and protected from disclosure. If the reader of this message
is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
notify us immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from your
computer.
VCU Health System
http://www.vcuhealth.org