On Tue, Sep 4, 2012 at 5:57 PM, Luca Pireddu <pire...@crs4.it> wrote:
> Hello list.
>
> A simple question:  is there a git mirror of the Galaxy repositories? If
> not, what do git users here do to work with the Galaxy code base?
>
> Thanks,

I don't think there is an official git mirror, but even if there was it
wouldn't help for pushing changes or suggestion into Galaxy.

Speaking as a git user who only has to use hg for Galaxy, I just
learnt enough hg to get the basics done, and frequently consult
resources like this:
http://mercurial.selenic.com/wiki/GitConcepts#Command_equivalence_table

Peter