Roberta, I'm traveling right now so I'm forwarding your message to our
help list. Thanks.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Roberta Galletti <roberta.galle...@ens-lyon.fr>
Date: Tue, Sep 11, 2012 at 5:19 AM
Subject: Re: Galaxy: RNA-seq analysis problems
To: James Taylor <ja...@jamestaylor.org>

Hello James,
sorry to bother you again, but I've one more question for you. I know
that most existing methodologies to analyze RNA-seq data, have a
strong dependency on sequencing depth for their differential
expression calls and that this results might have a considerable
number of false positives. Unfortunately, 1 out of 3 biological
replicates of a set of my samples have a much bigger seq depth with
respect to the other two samples. Do the programs in the Galaxy  NGS:
RNA Analysis section take into account this problem and normalize it?
Thank you in advance for you help,
Roberta Galletti.