I ran MACS on my chipseq dataset and found various files:

1. under html report there ar etwo files one of negative peaks.xls and
second is peaks.xls the file peaks.xls is same as  peaks .intreval file in
the right out put flow with one bp position added e..g if peak coordinate
under html report are 99 to 120 than in the peaks .interval it is 100 to
121. Which one should be followed?

2. What is the meaning of negative peak. interval file?

3. I have used ctrl and treated sample to run MACS - there are two wig
files one ctrl.wig and another treatment. Wig; Do these two files belong to
ctrl and treated samples then where are corresponding bed files.

If someone can direct me to the out put as we get in Galaxy while using
MACS that will be helpful

Thanks