Hello Sébastien,

The tags/control input for MACS needs to be in SAM format. SAM is an output format option for Bowtie. I believe there are various scripts available on the web to do the conversion between .bowtie -> SAM/BAM, but these should be evaluated carefully and I do not think that they incorporate as much information as directly outputting BAM/SAM (at least not the few I took a look at).

Conversion between BAM <-> SAM can be done within Galaxy, if you need to do that. A sample MACS workflow is in Protocol 3 here:
http://main.g2.bx.psu.edu/u/galaxyproject/p/using-galaxy-2012