Hello,

I'm new to Galaxy.
When I read in a fasta file to Galaxy and then try to use it (in a blast
search) as the query sequence, I get the error message below, although
the uploaded fasta file is present in the history.  Can anyone tell me
what the problem could be? Is there some other step I need to do?

Thank you.

Error that appears under "nucleotide query sequence":
-----
"History does not include a dataset of the required format / build"
-----